Friday, April 2, 2010

Oatmeal swirl




Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Whistling and 'swirl'ing wind.. I can hear them yelling outside and hitting on my bird nest  hanging outside to my window. Oh yeah i can see the petite crystal clear drops of rain dripping on my window glass. Mood swings to me are like i am often carried away from the topic. So let me put across the swirl  going inside me. And thats Oatmeal 'swirl'.. Come with me and gulp it.


Ingredients:-


Blackberry-15
Sugar-1+3tblspn
Whipping cream-1/2cup
Oatmeal cookies-2 cookies


Directions:-


<


  • Take the berries and 1tblspn sugar in a blender and give a blitz.
  • Strain it through a sieve to de-seed the berry juice.
  • Now whip the cream using a whisk or an electric mixer in a deep bowl. Deep bowl helps the escape of cream out side  while whipping.
  • Whip till stiff peaks are formed.
  • Crunch the oatmeal cookies.
  • Now layer your shot glass with whipping cream, berry juice and crunched cookies alternatively.
  • Top finally with cookies. 
  • Gulp it.
BON APPETITE:)

No comments: